We are looking for a Sr. Political Research to join our team which is a full-time position based out of
central office at Hyderabad and entails secondary research on political issues, data analysis,
fact-checking and insightful documentation.
1. Responsible for crucial research to support both internal and external decision-makers.
2. Make analytical reports of strategic or investigative nature.
3. Write opinion pieces and produce reports on pressing topics of political relevance.
4. Keep track of reports released by various credible agencies from time to time.
5. Gather, organize, and synthesize data to support both internal and external decision-makers.
6. Prepare documents and presentations for internal and external audiences.
1. Proficiency in both Telugu and English languages.
2. Role requires familiarity with areas like: Social Sciences/Development Studies/Public Policy.
3. Masters in above fields or relevant work experience is preferred.
4. Awareness about quantitative and qualitative research methods and ability to extract
relevant information from the internet effectively.
5. Proficient in the use of MS Office suite and GSuite specifically.
6. Ability to multitask on tasks of various nature from documentation, research, excel analytics
1. Prior experience in the political domain and data management is a plus
Join our company and become part of an elite team of India's most innovative professionals. As one of India's fastest-growing startups, we provide a platform for young professionals to work closely with elected representatives, and decision-makers, and contribute to good governance.