Job Opening – Political Networking
Job Brief We are looking to hire graduates/postgraduates, who can join our team and work with us in the Hyderabad region Networking various political campaigns and strategies in the field.
1. Detect the political pulse of different demographic, geographic, and legislative entities through a series of rigorous primary or secondary research initiatives
2. Liaise with political stakeholders including party leadership, post holders, and workers to provide support, execute central campaigns, and develop networks on the ground
3.Plan, conceptualize, strategize and execute high-impact end-to-end on-ground campaigns; Draft detailed work plans to handle implementation in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
4.Co-ordinate with various internal teams of STC Consulting Pvt. Ltd including digital media, data analytics, strategic research, and operations to achieve campaign aims
1. Bachelor / Master or equivalent degree from premier institutes
2. 2-3 years of work experience in top organizations
3. Exposure to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of presentations, plans, and monitoring reports
5. Willingness to travel extensively and long working hours
1. Have good interpersonal skills and exposure to dealing with various kinds of stakeholders
2. Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives for key stakeholders
3. Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and be a good team-player.
Join our company and become part of an elite team of India's most innovative professionals. As one of India's fastest-growing startups, we provide a platform for young professionals to work closely with elected representatives, and decision-makers, and contribute to good governance.