Job Description :
We are looking for a PIU – Political Intelligence Unit to join our team which is a full-time
position based in Hyderabad, India, responsible for monitoring and analyzing political and
legislative developments to provide insightful information useful for the organization.
1. Researching and analyzing political and legislative developments at the federal, state, and
2. Identifying potential risks and opportunities using political intelligence.
3. Monitoring and reporting on the activities of government officials, legislators, and other
4. Providing recommendations to the organization on how to navigate the political
5. Supporting the political intelligence unit’s efforts to influence public policy and legislation.
6. Keeping abreast of industry trends and developments.
1. Bachelor or a Master’s degree (preferably in computer science or a related field).
2. Proficiency in both Telugu and English languages.
3. Strong political awareness.
4. Role requires familiarity with areas like: Social Sciences/Development Studies/Public
5. Awareness about various research methods like focus group discussions, survey
methods, ethnographic studies.
6. Proficient in the use of MS Office suite specifically.
7. An ability to multitask on tasks of various nature from documentation, research, excel
analytics and presentation
Join our company and become part of an elite team of India's most innovative professionals. As one of India's fastest-growing startups, we provide a platform for young professionals to work closely with elected representatives, and decision-makers, and contribute to good governance.