Job Description :
We are looking for an Media to join our team which is a full-time position and based in
Hyderabad, India, who will be responsible to work to support the development and
execution of media strategy for our organization.
1. Analysing the entire media universe across Andhra Pradesh to find
relevant news points and escalating the same for relevant client
related news making activities
2. Building relationships with journalists and other media contacts.
3. Drafting press releases and news narrative materials.
4. Coordinating interviews and other media appearances of the client party leaders.
5. Drafting Speech Points for briefing document for party leaders for their media
6. Tracking relevant media coverages in the media
1. Bachelor or a Master’s degree in Media: Journalism
2. Experience in journalism or relevant fields.
3. Important: Excellent Proficiency in English and Telugu. Both writing and speaking
4. Preferred experience in the political domain.
5. Important: Basic excel knowledge and google sheet knowledge is a must
Join our company and become part of an elite team of India's most innovative professionals. As one of India's fastest-growing startups, we provide a platform for young professionals to work closely with elected representatives, and decision-makers, and contribute to good governance.