Job Description :
We are looking for a Field Campaign Operations personnel,both Executive and Associate level to join our team which is a full-time job based out of field work in Andhra Pradesh, the individual would be responsible for conducting research and analysis on political issues and campaigns.
1. Support the strategy team for campaign execution.
2. Assist in the planning and execution of campaign logistics, including event planning,
transportation, and volunteer coordination.
3. Collaborate with the campaign strategy team to develop and implement campaign plans
4. Develop and maintain relationships with key political stakeholders and community
5. Prepare and present reports on campaign progress and logistics to the campaign team
6. Participate in campaign meetings and events, and provide support as needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
2. Strong research and analytical skills.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Familiarity working on political campaigns or with political organizations.
5. Passion for political issues and a desire to make a difference.
6. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
7. Should be proficient in Telugu and English. Both in reading and Writing.
Join our company and become part of an elite team of India's most innovative professionals. As one of India's fastest-growing startups, we provide a platform for young professionals to work closely with elected representatives, and decision-makers, and contribute to good governance.